Monday, August 13, 2007

shalalala~~ it's so nice to be happy

in my previous post, i said talked about this keychain that i wanted. haha, just got it yesterday at my market area. guess what? it only cost $6.90 as compared to it being sold at 1st Avenue for $16.90. lucky lucky~~ good thing the woman before me bought it. now i know not to buy things from 1st avenue as they are way overpriced. ohya. it's my holiday now. done with projects and final sem test. not exactly looking forward to SIP but they are coming soon anyways. part of me wants to get attached to retail but another part of me says no way. retail would definitely be less boring than being stuck in an office. to add on, the pay would be higher too. but office work would most likely be five days work week whereas retail is a six days work week plus no leave on weekends. argh!! just hope that i wont get attached to a restaurant. last thing i wanna work as is a waitress, especially if the restaurant has buffet. i would die!!! oh ya, i just bought Goong dvd. even though i have watched it twice, i think that its worth watching again =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home