Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my day out

finally went out after who knows how many days of no-life mapling at home. met my parents at outram for dinner. went off halfway to meet noel after a phone call from him saying that he would be free from camp till midnight. when i told my mum that i was gonna go meet my "friends", her face turned black >.< we were planning to catch a movie but when we met up at juroung point, there wasn't any movie that we wanted to watch there. there wasn't much to see there but got to talk quite alot with baobei. while walking to the bus interchange, noel had hiccups. haha, he sounded so funny. really enjoyed the day out ^^
was adding songs to my blog just now. one of the songs was "i knew i loved you" by savage garden. it reminds me of noel whenever i hear probably cause he said that he likes that song and he sang it before at suki sushi.

(p.s. the suki sushi was previously wrongly typed as sakae sushi. but noel corrected me so yap =p it's not that i've forgotten, it's a typo ok? haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home