Friday, July 06, 2007

A tribute to my lost handphone

ahhhhhh!!! feeling so sad. can't belive i lost my handphone. to think i had it for less than a year. my parents are so gonna kill me when they come back to Singapore. feels like i lost a part of me. why do i get the impression that i'm cursed or something. bad things have been happening one after another. soooo shakkin =p

anyways, on how i lost my handphone. well, was at school today. had a bad stomachache so i made a move to the toilet. after i finished my business =p, i called my yu jiang and he said that the rest of the group was at the canteen. so i went to meet them there. when i got there, i was trying to decide whether i should get a curry puff. didn't get one in the end though cause the queue was way too long. cheryl said that she still saw me carrying my hp with me when i was moving back and forth from the malay stall. well anyways, we left and canteen and made our way to class. chuan said that he checked the table before we left and didn't see anything there. we took the stairs and waited for a while outside the class. when the lesson was ending, i suddenly realised that i didn't have my hp with me. so i searched the class and outside the class but it wasn't anywhere. my group was really helpful, so touching haha. so we made our way to the canteen to see whether it was there but it wasn't T.T after which, we went to the General Office to report about it. after i came out, it was such a coincidence that i met noel (guess that's the only lucky thing that happened today). so i told him about what happened and all of us continued walking around trying to look for my hp. but after a few hours of search, we still couldn't find anything even though we made a lot of calls and sent loads of sms to my handphone which wierdly was still turned on. because if someone had indeed took it, the person would most likely have turned it off. but i disconnected the line so it doesn't matter.

really thankful to all who helped me in my time of need. especially noel, he accompanied me for a really long time, walking around the whole of business school even though his knee was giving him some problems. till now, i'm still hoping if someone got my phone, he/she would return one of the calls or reply the sms. really want my phone back. there are sms-es which i really wanna keep with me. means a lot to me. haha, noel was real funny. he was saying that if someone was keeping my phone, he was cursing them. for me, i only wish that he/she would fall down, get a knock on the head and lose all the hair, and when he/she goes to yun nam or beijing 101, they would tell him/her there is no cure for it. wahaha~~ then he/she would be bald for life. i'm so mean XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home